I just turned 29 and I cannot wait to see what this next year brings. This past year has been on of incredible change and I think it’s super important to document some of the things I’ve learned this year.
Alright let’s do this!
1. Everyone goes through a time when they are lonely and need friends. It’s not just me.
2. Coworkers can and have become friends.
3. It’s never too late to figure out what fun means to you.
4. I really miss doing Heasy Life (my podcast) and I didn’t realize how cool it was till I stopped and it helps remind me that what I’m doing now is cool as well and I’m going to appreciate it.
5. Love changes in the best most amazing way.
6. Chase is my best friend (I knew this but it was reconfirmed)
7. Vulnerability meets vulnerability. When you open up and share, it allows other to feel safe to share as well.
8. Moving to Colorado made my life significantly better.
9. I love hippy shit.
10. I actually really enjoy snowboarding which came as a surprise to me! I started doing it because Chase loves it so much but it’s so challenging and rewarding and truly fun.
11. Not everything has to have a purpose. Sometimes you just do things because you do and that’s cool too.
12. I’ve become more calm and am learning how to release the old story of me being ‘too much.’
13. Age is so weird. I have no idea how old anyone is and I no longer care.
14. I’m so tired of being in my 20s. I’m over it. Let’s move on and embrace the next decade!
15. Hormonal healing has single handedly changed my life.
16. I so believe and love natural medicine and alternative healing.
17. I am enough…I am enough… ack still working on this.
18. It is so healing for me to lay in the grass and stare at the stars.
19. The moon and I are friends.
20. My pace of life is slowing down and it’s been challenging to change from go go go to slowwww down but I’m really thriving in it now.
21. My inner self feels safe to shine.
22. I 👏have 👏 a 👏 voice!
23. My needs matter. I can’t give to others what I don’t have myself.
24. I truly enjoy motivating and uplifting others. It brings me so much joy!
25. I’m deep. I will ask you about your soul wounds if we’re friends. Get over it.
26. Kundalini mantra music is errrything.
27. My song of this year has been ‘All Star – Breathe Carolina remix’
28. I love to be surprised by people. Everyone has so many layers and it’s beautiful.
29. I’m kinda over being good. I don’t wanna do things because they are good, I wanna do things because it’s awesome and I enjoy it ✌️
Thanks for reading my soul rant. This year I feel incredibly grateful for all the amazing people who helped me get to this new place of thriving. I am so so excited to continue to foster my fullest self and I encourage you to do the same! 🙏